What’s in the box?
Clear and detailed rules of the game – 1 pc
Original lotus game markers – 4 pcs
Round game markers matching lotuses’ colors – 12 pcs
Gaming dice (D8) – 1 pc
Super “Yes, maybe, no” gaming dice – 1 pc
Gameboard made of nice fabric – 1 pc
Complete set of cards for the game – 155 pcs
Rubber bands for the cards – 4 pcs
Surprise cards – 3 pcs
Colours may vary
Duration of the game is 2+ hours.
Amount of players is 1 to 4.
How do we play?
At the beginning of the game, all participants define their question – the goal of the game. This is usually what they want to know about themselves, their current situation or a goal.
If the problem cannot be formulated by ourselves the game itself help them with this. You can share your goal with others if you want to.
The main part of the game is held in the best traditions of board games: participants throw dice, draw cards, move around the board and communicate with each other according to their tasks.
By the end of the game, each participant has an exact answer to their question and step-by-step instructions on the implementation of the desired, which they will be able to form themselves.
The Awakening game is worth playing to identify and work out personal restrictions that interfere with:
- reaching a new level,
- advancement in self-development,
- discovering new opportunities,
- self determination,
- correct resolution of situations.
Examples of personal requests for the game:
- what should I do next?
- how do I get creative?
- where’s my money, dude?
- how do I become successful?
- how to feel happiness?
- where should I get education?
- how to switch from office job to a project of my own?
- how to lose weight?
Examples of business requests for the game:
- what project should I invest in?
- how to restore relationship with a partner?
- what prevents me from making money off my product?
- how to overcome the fear of the big money?
- how to reorganize my activities to launch my project?
Who invented the game?
Maria Gorina – a methodologist, author and developer of applied board games. Head of GorinaGames.Ru. Has 20+ years of working with people experience.